THE GREAT HALL & BALCONY — 4,600+ SQ FT
- Exposed rafters and ornate windows provide a unique setting in the historic St Mark's building. The event space can host up to 375 guests for a seated event. This space can be converted into a reception space for up to 600 standing guests.
- The stage in the Great Hall features over 600 square feet of entertainment or presentation space.
- All presenters, DJ’s & bands may plug into our house sound system.
- The Great Hall features 2 projector screens and built in projectors.
- An in-house technician is available for your event.
THE LOWER HALL — 5,100+ SQ FT
- Renovated private space below The Sanctuary featuring 10 ft. raised ceilings adjacent to a full-service catering kitchen.
- Lower Hall features 4 large flat screen TV's for presentations.
GREAT HALL AUDIO, LIGHTING & VIDEO
- Concert quality audio with the option to connect with Lower Hall.
- Wireless microphones & lavaliere microphones available included.
- Sanctuary Events Center is designed with fiber optic gigabit internet.
- An in-house audio technician is available for all events.
Sanctuary Events Center is proud to be partnered with Chef’s Table Catering for all events. Their team will work with you to create a menu that fits your taste, budget and style.
Signature style, expert coordination and gracious service sets Chef’s Table apart from other caterers. They are committed to deliver an amazing, one-of-a-kind dining experience for each and every special event.
Sanctuary Events Center is proud to host an in-house "event ecosystem" made up of the region's most skilled retailers eager to help you plan your special event. We encourage you to visit their websites to learn more about their services.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Fill out the form below for our complimentary Event Planning Guide. We’ll send you a full color brochure outlining all the options you have at the Sanctuary Events Center.